[Spambayes] Spam Buttons don't work

Christopher Edmonds cedmonds at verio.net
Thu Sep 18 11:27:32 EDT 2003

I loaded Spam Bay.  It was working fine for a month and abruptly stopped
working.  I loaded the newest version (006) and it doesn't do anything.
I have the two buttons in my tool bar.  However, the buttons are
non-responsive.  I click the SpamBayes and then SpamBayes Manager and
nothing opens up.  Any ideas?

Regards,

Christopher Edmonds

Senior Manager / Director of Account Management

NTT/Verio - A Global Fortune 15 Company

mobile - (503) 577-1023

fax      - (503) 296-2887

NTT/VERIO IS THE BUSINESS ISP OF CHOICE...

- Global Reach, Local Presence covering 5 continents and over 150
countries.

- Combining Cisco and Juniper technologies to create the most powerful
Tier 1 network in the world.

- Customized connectivity solutions to match your business needs.

- The ONLY provider with an average and maximum Jitter SLA.

- The first US ISP to deliver large-scale IPv6 connectivity.

- Award winning Customer Service recognized by Boardwatch magazine.

- NTT is the only telecom company to rate an AA- with S&P and Aa2 with
Moody's.