[Spambayes] access to database

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Thu Sep 18 17:51:51 EDT 2003

> Is there a way to get access to the raw database in some
> usable format? I'm sure this has been asked a hundred times before,
> but I'm trying to just get a aggregate of the word list for all
> messages in my SPAM folder.....thanks!

Use the dbExpImp.py (sb_dbexpimp.py in cvs) script which is in the
source releases.  If you run "sb_dbexpimp.py -h" from a command line it
will tell you how to use it.  Basically you can use it to convert the
database to a '`' separated text file, which you can then open in
whatever you like (Excel, for example).