[Spambayes] Do you need to continue training ham?

Rob Rosenfeld rosenfeld at alum.mit.edu
Thu Sep 18 19:12:35 EDT 2003

Hey folks.  I have moved from SpamAssassin to the SpamBayes Outlook plug-in.
The integration is great.  I'm a bit confused about one part.  I had
stockpiles of ham and spam to initially train SpamBayes with.  If I
understand correctly, every time SpamBayes detects and moves a spam, it
trains on it, kind of giving it "ongoing" spam training.   Is that correct?
If it doesn't move it as spam, does it train on it as ham?

Thanks,

Rob

--

Rob Rosenfeld