[Spambayes] Spam Bayes Losing its Brains

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Thu Sep 18 23:48:24 EDT 2003

> Please let me know what is happening with Spambayes in these
> log files. It just forgets what it is doing.

>From the logs, it looks like you are using a very old version of the
plug-in.  I would recommend that you upgrade to the latest version
(008.1), which most likely will resolve this issue.

You can get the latest version from <http://spambayes.org/windows.html>.
You might also wish to subscribe to the (low-volume) announce list, so
that you are informed when new versions are release:
<http://spambayes.org/contact.html>.