[Spambayes] Spam Buttons don't work

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Fri Sep 19 18:42:07 EDT 2003

> Thanks Tony.  This still didn't fix the problem.  I
> completely removed the program, and then installed this new
> one.  I still get no response when I click the SpamBayes
> Manager toolbar.

Have you tried the steps in the troubleshooting guide re: the toolbars?
Uninstalling doesn't (yet) remove the toolbar, so you might have a dead
one left from the old version, which is preventing 008 from creating a
working one.  If you go through the steps to delete the toolbar in the
guide, 008 should be able to create a working one.