[Spambayes] Spambayes works extremely well for me, thanks!

Frank Stajano fms27 at cam.ac.uk
Sat Sep 20 00:41:25 EDT 2003

I have been using spambayes for almost three months now and I am extremely
happy with it. After checking its performance in the first two months and
finding no false positives (everything it called spam was indeed spam) I
decided to allow it to delete emails unseen. This was quite a dramatic
step, and a testimonial to how well spambayes works for me. Brilliant work!

I shall now post a few comments from my experience, in separate messages
for ease of threading.

   Frank (filologo disneyano) http://www-lce.eng.cam.ac.uk/~fms27/