[Spambayes] 1.06a Upgrade

William Trenker wtrenker at shaw.ca
Sat Sep 20 18:16:43 EDT 2003

I've read the release notes regarding the changes to the names of the various scripts.

I use pop3proxy.py (Spambayes version 1.05a) with Sylpheed on Linux (Python 2.3) -- works great!  As you know, most of the data folders and files used by pop3proxy.py have the string 'pop3proxy' in them.  For example: pop3proxy-spam-cache/ or _pop3proxyham.mbox and others.  When I install 1.06a will these existing data folder / file names still work with the new sb_server.py script?

Thanks,
Bill