[Spambayes] Suggestion for the rest of us

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Sun Sep 21 03:16:33 EDT 2003

> One suggestion is that when the DOS box can't connect it
> gives an error message, but when it does reconnect it is
> silent.  The work around  is to close the dos box and reload
> Spambayes.  The result is reassuring but kind of Klunky way
> to bet reassured.

I'm not clear on what you mean here.  Which SpamBayes application are
you using?  pop3proxy/sb_server?  imapfilter?

Are you meaning that you try and check your mail, but you can't connect
to your mail server, and if this happens you have to restart SpamBayes?
That shouldn't be the case.  What is the error message that you receive?