[Spambayes] Outlook upgrade

Frank Fleischer ff at breeders.net
Sun Sep 21 10:30:00 EDT 2003

I sent the following message yesterday and it was included in Issue 63, Item
5. Later I received Issue 64, with no response to my posting. I've normally
very patient, but I saw immediate responses to other new queries, but none
to mine. Have I done something wrong? I'm getting killed by spam while
waiting.

Here again is my question:

I installed Spambayes addin to Outlook 2000 and it was working beautifully.
I've just upgraded from Outlook 2000 to Outlook xp and now when I click on
the button "Delete as Spam", I get an Invalid Configuration message box that
says "You must configure the spam folder." I've tried all kinds of things
(reinstall, retrain) and nothing helps.

Help, please! Thanks.

Frank Fleischer, ff at breeders.net
Dog breeders galore at www.breeders.net