[Spambayes] Saving SB Filters

Justin Chornenky Justin at arushgames.com
Sun Sep 21 22:06:44 EDT 2003

Bah - didn't realize I was posting to a list. Noob move.

Anyway,

Rather than save a large sampling of spam (especially those containing
virii) to rebuild my SB in case of system failure... is it possible to
backup/export the rules/filters that SB runs off of?

Could not find reference in FAQ or recent archives.

This is a large issue for me, as I work in a testing environment where we
often wipe our machines after every production cycle. Or where buggy
software does it for us :) I have had to retrain SB a few times now, and
would like to start skipping this procedure.

Any help is appreciated.

-Justin