[Spambayes] Outlook toolbar stopped working

Fredrik Rodland sourceforge at rodland.no
Tue Sep 23 14:20:08 EDT 2003

read:

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/spambayes/spambaye
s/Outlook2000/docs/troubleshooting.html#NoToolbar

In the latest plugin this should be fixed however...

Fredrik

--
Fredrik Rødland	Technical Architect, Stocknet, Oslo, Norway
Stocknet:		http://www.stocknet.com		phone: +47 23 28 40 17