[Spambayes] SpamBayes config error

Emperor DarkEmperor at gmx.net
Wed Sep 24 02:18:02 EDT 2003

now I have reached the point where spambayes points to my correct
location in both config pages.

But when I run sb_server.py, the pop3 and smtp proxy aren't started and
the wrong database is used (mails all unsure... same messages are
normally filed as spam).

Then I have to go to the config and resave it and then the servers are
started.

Any solutions??

Here is my rc file:

[pop3proxy]
listen_ports:1110
remote_servers:pop.gmx.de
[smtpproxy]
listen_ports:1025
remote_servers:mail.gmx.de
[Storage]
messageinfo_storage_file:/home/nils/spambayes.messageinfo.db
persistent_storage_file:/home/nils/hammie.db