[Spambayes] Outlook does not display Inbox after using "Spam socre" field in table view

Alvar Wenzel alvar at t-online.de
Wed Sep 24 02:27:10 EDT 2003

Hello,

I use: Outlook 2000 (German version), Windows 98, SpamBayes 0081
Outlook Plugin

I wanted to use the Spam Score Field in Outlook 2000 as described in

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/spambayes/spambayes/Outlook2000/about.html

under "Viewing and Using the Spam Score Field" and therefore followed
all steps described there.

This worked in some folders, but not in my Inbox folder (which is
called "Posteingang" in the German version of Outlook).  There was an
error and outlook told me to finish outlook and to restart it again.

But after restarting I could not change to my Inbox any more, instead
of a list of mails being displayed there was only the message: "This
folder cannot be displayed" (in German).

Restarting Outlook, uninstalling and reinstalling SpamBayes did not
help.  It seems as if this "Spam Score field" is the reason of the
problem - but how can I remove it from my Inbox, when I cannot change
to my Inbox?

Does anyone have an idea what can be done?

Any help would be welcome!  Thanks
Alvar