[Spambayes] error on attempting to export data

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Wed Sep 24 03:05:07 EDT 2003

> Anyway, I installed the python2.3 windows version.  Then I
> unzipped the spambayes into it's own directory.  I then went
> to that directory, and typed exactly what you did.  I get:
[...]
> ImportError: No module named spambayes

You know what?  I think this is a bug :/  I'll confirm with people that
know more than me, but it would explain both your trouble, and the time
I saw this before with someone else.

> Anyone with this already installed that can export my spam
> database to a delimited text file if I send it to them?

I can do that.  Just email me the database off-list and I'll email you a
flat version back and then delete (my local copy of) your database.