[Spambayes] Addin does not load

Oded Agam oded at agams.com
Wed Sep 24 05:36:35 EDT 2003

Hi,
I've used your software and it worked nicely, until a few days ago when I
had to create a new profile on Outlook and move all my data from the old
profile to the new one (because my outlook profile was corrupted).  Now, I
can't get the addin to load.  I've reinstalled it several times (each time
also uninstalling first from add/remove and once I even went to the registry
and removed the keys for Spambayes in the current user and current machine)
and also tried using regsvr32.exe spambayes_addin.dll from the SpamBayes
directory.  Nothing helps.  I can see the toolbar for SpamBayes inside
Outlook and I can do a manual filter, but it does not do an automatic filter
and in the com add-in manager it does not appear.  I checked and made sure
that the enable filter in the manager is checked.
I'm using Windows xp professional, Outlook 2002 sp-2, Spambayes binary
version 0.7 August 9 2003.
Attached are the recent log files.

I appreciate your help with this, as I really like your software and when it
works it works very nicely.
Thanks,

Oded Agam.