[Spambayes] will it work with outlook 2003?

Croker, Grant Grant.Croker at ca.com
Wed Sep 24 06:01:14 EDT 2003

Just to let you know it does work with both the Beta (including refresh as tony mentions) and the final release. Office 2003 professional was posted to the MSDN Subscriber download site last week I think. It also works with both the pre 2003 and Outlook 2003 PST file formats. You may have to uninstall SB and reinstall to get this to work if you move from the old to the new formats - I did.

Regards,

grant