[Spambayes] error on attempting to export data

mark_fitzgerald at keybank.com mark_fitzgerald at keybank.com
Wed Sep 24 06:10:17 EDT 2003

I got it to work!  I had to use the tarball, and unpack it to the root of
C.  Then it worked as advertised.  It doesn't like it when you don't
accept the default directories.

T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
09/24/2003 03:05 AM

mark_fitzgerald at keybank.com
cc
spambayes at python.org
Subject
RE: [Spambayes] error on attempting to export data

> Anyway, I installed the python2.3 windows version.  Then I
> unzipped the spambayes into it's own directory.  I then went
> to that directory, and typed exactly what you did.  I get:
[...]
> ImportError: No module named spambayes

You know what?  I think this is a bug :/  I'll confirm with people that
know more than me, but it would explain both your trouble, and the time
I saw this before with someone else.

> Anyone with this already installed that can export my spam
> database to a delimited text file if I send it to them?

I can do that.  Just email me the database off-list and I'll email you a
flat version back and then delete (my local copy of) your database.