[Spambayes] Any way to access cumulative statistics?

Anderson, Taylor taylor.anderson at eds.com
Wed Sep 24 16:24:01 EDT 2003

Gents --

After fighting for years with a "Junk Senders" list in Outlook, I read an
article somewhere about Bayesian filtering, and went a-searching for an
Outlook plugin.   After installing SpamBayes a week (and a few thousand
e-mails) ago, I would guess that it's running at about 98% accuracy... and
getting visibly better day to day.

...but I'm not really sure...  ;-)

I'd love to find out some metrics for what has been filtered on my system.
Does SpamBayes keep cumulative statistics anywhere on the total number of
messages checked, number of messages classified as spam, ham, and
questionable?  If not, that would be a great addition to the SpamBayes
Manager menu...

Phenomenal product, guys.   So clean, so easy, and most of all, so
effective.

Thanks again, guys!

--Taylor
Taylor Anderson