[Spambayes] problems with the web site?

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Wed Sep 24 21:19:58 EDT 2003

> was looking for more unix info and this is what I get.
[...]
> spambayes/spambayes/INTEGRATION.txt: unknown location
[...]
> 404 Not Found

Thanks.  This is now fixed.  INTEGRATION.txt was subsumed into
README.txt and then removed from cvs, so that's why the link died.  That
link still won't work, but the docs.html and unix.html pages have been
updated to point to the README.txt file instead.

(If you really want to read INTEGRATION.txt, it's in 1.0a6 and also in
the cvs attic, but all the information that was in it is now in
README.txt).