[Spambayes] Thanks

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Thu Sep 25 09:43:11 EDT 2003

    Tom> I can maybe help a little bit on your website, but to be honest,
    Tom> almost all of my skills are html 1.1 (or so), and I've mostly coded
    Tom> only by hand, so I'm not sure I can be much help.

That's okay.  Most of the work the website needs is structural or raw
content.  While the amount of HTML used to generate the site is not large,
the .ht files are essentially the text which goes between <body>...</body>
tags.

    Tom> If you have some specific ideas, though, maybe I can chip in a
    Tom> little, or maybe build you a structure or some such...

Yes, structure would be helpful.  As a new user of SpamBayes, you're
probably in a better position to say, "I had trouble finding out about
grumble snitches.  If you had things organized like blah blah blah, I think
it would work better."

    Tom> Is there any other help you could use, that might be a little more
    Tom> useful to you?  If you need it, I should be able to slap together a
    Tom> quick bio, or fork over a resume.  I do have some decent skills in
    Tom> C, and LabWindows C, if either of those could be fond to be useful.

    Tom>     -Tom

Skip