[Spambayes] Need more training messages

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Thu Sep 25 11:30:02 EDT 2003

A week ago I said I would take steps to implement an initial training
database which could be distributed with SpamBayes (the training pickle will
be distributed, not raw email messages).  So far, I have 11 emails.  I'd
like to get around 20 or 30 of each.  If you have a free minute or two can
you rummage through your email and find me two hams and two spams?  Forward
them to me as attachments with subjects of either "Sample Ham" or "Sample
Spam", as appropriate.  While no emails will be distributed, you should
still only send me ham messages which are not sensitive.

Thx,

Skip