[Spambayes] end of problems?

Nils Kaiser NilsKaiser at gmx.de
Thu Sep 25 17:11:18 EDT 2003

hi,

as my spambayes seemed to be dying more and more... I finally
uninstalled all and got the CVS version. til now everything seems to be
fine.

I have one suggestion: many problems (ok many of mine) happened due to
the fact that the html pages are cached and you sometimes click on
review messages and get an old version of the page... this happens to
every page including configuration... but is very annoying. perhaps
simply add the expires http haeder with a date in the past?

Greets,

Nils

--
Nils Kaiser