[Spambayes] OL plugin: 'unable to determine source folder' when recovering?

Andy Holt andy-spambayes at portmacc.net
Thu Sep 25 17:50:24 EDT 2003

It's the old story, 'it used to work, but now it doesn't...'

When I click 'Recover from Spam' on a message in the unsure folder, that I consider to be ham, the Outlook plugin used to dump it
back from whence it came, but now it has started always putting it back into Inbox.  The log file excerpt:

Message 'Enterprise Linux Forum Conference & Expo * October 22-23 * Washington, DC' had a Spam classification of 'Unsure'
<then later when I click Recover...>
Message 'Enterprise Linux Forum Conference & Expo * October 22-23 * Washington, DC' had a Spam classification of 'Unsure'
Unable to determine source folder for message 'Enterprise Linux Forum Conference & Expo * October 22-23 * Washington, DC' -
restoring to Inbox
Recovering to folder 'Inbox' and ham training message 'Enterprise Linux Forum Conference & Expo * October 22-23 * Washington, DC' -
Training on message 'Enterprise Linux Forum Conference & Expo * October 22-23 * Washington, DC' -  trained as good

Outlook XP on Win2K

Any ideas, or should I raise a bug?

thanks!   __Andy__