[Spambayes] end of problems?

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Thu Sep 25 23:59:55 EDT 2003

> I have one suggestion: many problems (ok many of mine)
> happened due to the fact that the html pages are cached and
> you sometimes click on review messages and get an old version
> of the page... this happens to every page including
> configuration... but is very annoying. perhaps simply add the
> expires http haeder with a date in the past?

The pages all have these http headers:

no-store" />

That _should_ mean that they don't get cached according to what I can
find out.  If you have yet another header to be added that will stop
them caching in a particular browser, then please let me know what it is
and I can add it.  Or, better yet, get your browser to obey the
headers...<wink>.

(Unless your computer is in 1969, in which case, just wait a year and
all will be ok ;)