[Spambayes] Filters

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Fri Sep 26 00:49:59 EDT 2003

>    I have Windows 98 and Outlook 2000 and It will not let me
> look at my inbox which has 138 items filtered and I cannot
> see them. How do I correct?

Do you mean that you can't open the inbox, or that you can't select it
as a folder to filter, or you can't see the filtered items in the inbox,
or what?

In any case, going through the steps in the troubleshooting guide would
probably be a good start.  If that fails, it has information about
opening a bug report and attaching your log file(s) to it.