[Spambayes] POP3 Configuration

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Fri Sep 26 00:56:58 EDT 2003

> I am yet to get the proxy tray to run without the background window.

What happens if you use "pythonw" instead of "python", or change the .py
extension of pop3proxy_tray to .pyw?

> Also, I get the following errors when I try to train a
> message through the web interface:
>
> Training...
> 500 Server error
> Traceback (most recent call last):
[...]
> AttributeError: 'int' object has no attribute 'has_key'

I *think* that this is another manifestation of the 1.0a6 bug where
saving the options closes the database.  All signs point to it, anyway.
If you start up spambayes, and then try and train a message *without
using the configuration pages* this shouldn't happen.  It would be great
if you could confirm if this is the case.

There's talk of maybe putting out 1.0a7, which would fix this bug,
athough very little else has changed.