[Spambayes] Outlook Wish List....

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Sat Sep 27 23:32:34 EDT 2003

> Adding Spam Assassin Functionality to SPAMBAYES....
[...]
> SA Cost
> 0   thru  2.99 keep in inbox (flag with option) none
> 3   thru  5.99 action Move to (Low Spam)
> 5   thru  9.99 action Move to (Medium Spam)
> 10 thru 13.99 action Move to (High Spam)
> 14 thru  99.00 action delete or move to (Very High Spam)

I don't understand how this is adding spam assassin functionality to
spambayes.  It sounds much more like an Outlook plug-in for spam
assassin.  If that's the case, then you should check out
<http://sourceforge.net/projects/saoutlook/>, which is trying to do
this.

If you simply want spambayes to use the spam assassin headers as clues,
then you can do this by fiddling with the (spambayes) tokenizing options
(like safe_headers).