[Spambayes] OE tags s/b at the end not the start of the subject line.

John A. Peters japeters at pacbell.net
Sun Sep 28 17:48:17 EDT 2003

When running SpamBayes with Outlook Express it is better if the tag is appended to the end of the subject line instead of at the beginning.  Other spam filters offer this as an option, but I think it is simpler to just put it at the end.

The OE filter will work just as well with it there and it does not get in the way as much when you are scanning a bunch of spam to be sure all is well and that there are no false positives.  I have never found one so that is a complement to your guys programming.

John Peters