[Spambayes] Toolbar icon customization

David Matos david.matos at comcast.net
Tue Sep 30 14:34:59 EDT 2003

(Peter, thanks for the tip!)

The good news is that I was able to follow the directions and edit the icons
easily. Fantastic!

The bad news is that when I try to rename the buttons according to the
directions, the SpamBayes buttons do not appear as an option when I click
"customize." In other words, the buttons function correctly, the toolbar can
be turned off and on, the new icons appear correctly, but I can't
"customize" the names for the SB buttons.

Anyone have any ideas? (I'd *really* like to change the button names if it's
at all possible.)