[Spambayes] RE: Saving SB Filters

Coe, Bob rcoe at CambridgeMA.GOV
Tue Sep 30 16:09:44 EDT 2003

It appears from your message headers that you're an Outlook user. If you use the Spambayes Outlook plugin, the entire configuration, including the database, goes, by default, in your roaming profile. If your profile becomes corrupted, you should be able to restore it from your backup media. (What I do, though, is use an entirely separate account for risky work. If the profile gets guffed, I don't care, because it isn't my real one.) ;^)

Bob

MIS Department, City of Cambridge
831 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge MA 02139  ·  617-349-4217  ·  fax 617-349-6165