[Spambayes] POP3 Training Question

Keith Russell usr7-28hl at xemaps.com
Tue Sep 30 17:17:44 EDT 2003

Hello, fellow spam resisters.

I have a question about training.

I imported and trained on about 300 spam messages and an equal number
of ham messages right after getting SpamBayes working a couple of
days.

I don't get a lot of spam and the initial training seems to have done
a good job, so since then, I've received only one messages categorized
as unsure and several hundred ham.

When I go to the training page, I don't see a way to select which
messages I want to train. It looks as though I need to train
everything I've received, even if they were all correctly categorized
to start with.

That's easy enough to do, but will greatly skew the ratio of trained
ham to trained spam. How can I get around this?

Thanks.

--
 Keith Russell
...Another case of Cherry Coke down the programming hatch!