[Spambayes] No Filterable mail items are selected

Coe, Bob rcoe at CambridgeMA.GOV
Thu Apr 1 12:29:25 EST 2004

No, what you describe apparently does work (although my recollection is that the developers were surprised when I told them that it does). But if you display the messages in a view that groups them (e.g., "By Conversation Topic") and select a group header rather than an individual message, a request to "Delete as Spam" will provoke the error message. This despite the fact that if you select the group header and use the Outlook "delete" command, all the messages in the group will be deleted without complaint.

Bob

MIS Department, City of Cambridge
831 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge MA 02139  ·  617-349-4217  ·  fax 617-349-6165