[Spambayes] Problem with POP3 Proxy

John Gallagher jagallagher at adelphia.net
Sun Apr 4 23:48:32 EDT 2004

To SpamBayes Users,
Need your help!

I am using SpamBayes POP3 Proxy Version 0.4 (February 2004) (binary)  my operating system is Windows XP.
Log File is   C:\DOCUME~1\JOHNGA~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\SpamBayesServer1.log

I am installing SpamBayes and have 2 problems (questions).
#1 - Under Pop3  and SMTP proxy options configure, it asks for an entry in "SpamBayes Ports"
I don't know what this means and would appreciate help on what to put in the box.
#2 - Under Setup Your Mail Client, it says to set my mail client to receive mail from localhost rather than the mail server.
I understand what that means but I need help on getting to the screen that will allow me to make the change and also what do I key in for localhost.
Thanks very much for the help.
John Gallagher