FW: [Spambayes] Help---Still no luck running spambayes on an NT system??

Jon Weitzman jonw at gdpspace.com
Mon Apr 5 11:52:44 EDT 2004

Folks,

(Second request with log info)

I am still having no luck in running Spambayes on an NT system.

The install gets to the finish page, but no toolbar appears in Outlook.

There is a  spambayes log in c:temp.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "addin.py", line 1546, in ?
  File "win32com\server\register.pyc", line 477, in UseCommandLine
  File "win32com\server\register.pyc", line 407, in RegisterClasses
  File "win32com\server\register.pyc", line 261, in RegisterServer
  File "win32com\server\register.pyc", line 85, in _cat_registrar
pywintypes.com_error: (-2147467262, 'No such interface supported', None, None)

Does this offer any insight to anyone??

TIA,
Jon Weitzman