[Spambayes] I am having a problem with

Kenny Pitt kennypitt at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 5 16:26:52 EDT 2004

Scott Miller wrote:
> I have been playing with this for a few days and can't seem to get
> this to work again. I keep getting YOU MUST CONFIGURE THE SPAM
> FOLDER. Well I created a new folder put it did not work. Please help!

If you accidentally deleted your spam folder then creating a new folder
with the same name is not sufficient.  It is still a different folder as
far as Outlook is concerned, so you need to go to the Filtering tab in
SpamBayes Manager and reselect the spam folder.  FAQ 3.13 explains:

http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/faq.html#help-i-deleted-the-unsure-spam
-folder

--
Kenny Pitt