[Spambayes] Is there a discuss list for SpamBayes Outlook Addin 0.9?

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Wed Apr 7 19:02:02 EDT 2004

> Outlook on the other hand has a tizzy everytime it opens,
> warning me there is an application trying to access my
> addressbook (SpamBayes).

Is this definitely SpamBayes and not (say) InBoxer?  SpamBayes doesn't
access the address book at all, so I can't see why you would get this
warning (although I have not used OL 2K SP3, so maybe it's a bug with that).

Does your log file contain anything unusual?  What version of SpamBayes are
you using?  Was it downloaded from our website (i.e. via sourceforge)?

=Tony Meyer

---