[Spambayes] SpamBayes Web Interface??

Michael Kimball michael at kimballpottery.com
Thu Apr 8 17:46:46 EDT 2004

When the SpamBayes Web Interface is up, this shows in the location bar:
http://localhost:8880/home.  I'm thinking this means the file is local -
somewhere.  But where?  I'd like to edit it so it uses a better layout
in my browser.  Or is there some sort of "style/layout" file I can force
my browser(s) to use to display it?  I know there is some sort of CSS
file that mozilla based browsers can use so they can display the
contents of a page as the user wants to see it, versus the way the web
page author designed it (e.g. for visually challenged people - or even
for people who are just tired of webpages in red 4 pt text on black
backgrounds - ), but I don't know how to enable them.  And I doubt they
can alter the actual layout of a page (i.e. how can CSS show navigation
links on the right side of the page if the author shows them on the
left? etc.).

Thank you,

Mike K.