[Spambayes] Mailing List

Robert K. Coe bob at 1776.com
Sat Apr 10 20:51:36 EDT 2004

You don't by any chance have an out-of-office message or some other form of autoreply in effect, do you? One way to pick up email addresses is to send a message to a mailing list and see what autoreplies it generates.

In any case, your accusation would carry more weight if you had the foresight to register on the list with a special email address, since that might provide proof that the list is the source of your problem. I'm guessing you didn't think to do that, though.

Bob