[Spambayes] (no subject)

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Sun Apr 11 20:41:36 EDT 2004

> I have reinstalled the program and set up new folders
> under the filter program and I keep getting," You must
> enable SpamBayes before you can delete as Spam" What do
> I do to correct this problem??

Go to the SpamBayes Manager dialog (from the SpamBayes button on the
toolbar).  At the bottom there is a button named "Enable SpamBayes".  You
need to tick this box.

If you can't tick the box (because it's greyed out), then the status panel
above the box should explain why (but if not, then please mail us back).

=Tony Meyer

---