[Spambayes] Multiple selection of messages

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Sun Apr 11 23:10:21 EDT 2004

> I am using Outlook 2003 and when I select several messages
> and then press "Delete as Spam", only the first message is
> marked as spam, forcing me to do this for all of them one by one.
>
> Is this a bug?

Well, this works fine for lots of people, so if it doesn't for you, it's
either a bug or something wrong with your setup.  Could you do this (to get
the log entries), then send us a copy of your most recent log file?  It
should have error messages that we can use to figure out what is happening.

> Also, it would be nice to be able to mark a message as spam
> without opening it, for example in a context menu.  Right
> now, the only way is to select the message (thus displaying
> it, along with any nasty HTML or hidden pictures) and then
> "Delete it as Spam".

This is much more complicated, but IIRC someone is working on this, albeit
slowly when they have time.

=Tony Meyer

---