[Spambayes] Feedback

Bullard shamrockin at ameritech.net
Tue Apr 13 13:28:18 EDT 2004

I'm running Windows XP, Outlook Express 6.0, and downloaded your Outlook
2000/XP/2003 SpamBayes Latest Release 1.0b1.   Next, when I opened my
Outlook Express after the download, nothing had been added (tool bars) to my
Outlook Express, nothing from SpamBayes appeared anywhere.

I am not a programmer and was so confused by your instructions regarding if
Outlook Express is compatible with SpamBayes or not. In one place you
mention that it is not going to work for Outlook Express users, in the
download and other places it says 'this program is a plugin for Outlook
Express' which leans towards it being useful for an Outlook Express user.  I
could not figure out if I am able to use this program or not.  In
Troubleshooting there are no instuctions on what to do if nothing happens
after the download installation. In my case, no toolbar shows up in Outlook
Express, and nothing to indicate I have even downloaded anything.  I really
need something to sort the spam, but this program doesn't seem to work with
what I've got.

I just thought you would want the feedback.

Reine
shamrockin at ameritech.net