[Spambayes] Using dialup up modem is tooooo slow

Peter Terrett pterrett at rapidmap.com.au
Tue Apr 13 18:04:42 EDT 2004

I have installed Spambayes and it works very well.  However I often use
a dial up line and Spambayes is bogging down my email system to the
extent that it is takes up to 30 minutes to process 30 or 40 emails,
most of which are junk.  If I run the uninstall (under control panel)
does SpamBayes uninstall without problems?

Regards,

Peter Terrett

RapidMap

Identify.Inform.Interact.Integrate.Inspire

p:+61 3 9455 1699 f:+61 3 9455 1990

m: 0419 30 7770

w:  <http://www.rapidmap.com.au/> www.rapidmap.com.au

Suite 5/2 Research Avenue

Bundoora Vic 3083

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are
addressed. Any personal or sensitive information contained in this
e-mail (and any attachments) must be handled in accordance with the
Victorian Information Privacy Act 2000, or the Health Records Act 2001,
as applicable.

If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for
delivering the e-mail to the intended recipient, be advised that you
have received this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail and any file attachments
please immediately notify us by telephone at 03 9455 1699 or by reply
e-mail to the sender. You must destroy the original transmission and its
contents