[Spambayes] Whitelisting with Outlook 2003

Harold Vandeventer Harold.Vandeventer at dpra.com
Wed Apr 14 09:36:07 EDT 2004

I'm not a programmer, just an end-user... but Whitelisting against an
address book, in my own experience, is not worth one second of anyone's
effort.

Several of my co-workers names have been spoofed, and the senders of the
junk mail are sending to those same co-workers.  Thus, specifying my
address list or my company's domain doesn't solve the problem.  That
junk mail APPEARS to be from the fellow in the next cube, but in fact is
from a SPAMMER somewhere outside of our system.  But the whitelist
concept would let that mail in, untouched! The message headers clearly
prove my buddy (in my address list) DID NOT send that message.

Harold Vandeventer
Network Administrator
DPRA Incorporated
200 Research Dr