[Spambayes] multiple users

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Thu Apr 15 01:41:43 EDT 2004

> Thank you for the very fast response, although it does not
> seem to have worked.  I tried it twice with no luck.

Argh.  Ignore that last message.  I still don't know why the regsvr32
version doesn't work, but the outlook_addin_register version does, I just
had the arg slightly wrong (it's one of those days).

Use the instructions I gave originally, but change the command to
"outlook_addin_register.exe hkey_local_machine" (i.e. no /i:).  This works
here, so should for you.

=Tony Meyer

---