[Spambayes] Re: Cannot connect to socket with sb_bnserver.py

Remi Ricard papaDoc at videotron.ca
Thu Apr 15 23:19:30 EDT 2004

Hi,

I still have problem with sb_bnfilter.py
I still get the errpr:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/gmc/logiciels/spambayes/scripts/sb_bnfilter.py", line 220, in ?
    main()
  File "/gmc/logiciels/spambayes/scripts/sb_bnfilter.py", line 116, in
main
    s = make_socket(server_options, filename)
  File "/gmc/logiciels/spambayes/scripts/sb_bnfilter.py", line 166, in
make_socket
    s.connect(file)
  File "<string>", line 1, in connect
socket.error: (111, 'Connection refused')

I think one of you told me to do a test like
"telnet localhost port" (I Can't find the old email)

The port I should use should be 111 ?

If I get a connection (i.e. I can telnet to the port) then the port is
already used so where should I go to change the port ?

I can't see anything in sb_bnfilter.py or sb_bnserver.py

Remi