[Spambayes] getting started

Peter Parslow peterparslow at onetel.net.uk
Fri Apr 16 03:02:48 EDT 2004

François, Toni Meyer,

Thank you for your suggestions - by giving up & trying again the next
morning it seems alright - I guess one of the programs hadn't really
accepted what I set yesterday.

It took me a while longer to realise that I need to tell my client which
ports on the proxy to use for which servers, but now I'm up & running.

Still not sure I like the idea of pulling all the spam through to my client
before deciding whether to delete it. I'm trialling against MailWasher
Pro; I'll have to decide whether to pay for the privilege of just filtering
on the headers.

Peter