[Spambayes] hi, spam

Kenny Pitt kennypitt at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 16 14:49:17 EDT 2004

If SpamBayes identifies a message correctly then it is fine to delete
it.  It is also safe to delete any messages that you have already
trained on using the "Delete as Spam" and "Recover from Spam" buttons.
All the information that SpamBayes needs to know about the messages is
stored in a separate file.

--
Kenny Pitt

  _____