[Spambayes] RE: SpamBayes error

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Fri Apr 16 19:52:58 EDT 2004

> Was that version (1.0a9) a bad build?  This version I have
> now (1.0b1) doesn't exhibit any of the issues that I found
> with 1.0a9.

As far as we know, the only new problem with 1.0a9 was with people that have
ActiveState's ActivePython installed; very little else changed with the
plug-in between 1.0a9 and 1.0b1.

In any case, good that it's now working for you.  Be sure to let the list
know if you have any further problems.

=Tony Meyer

---