[Spambayes] No SpamBayes Markings

Dick Holmes reh at reholmes.com
Tue Apr 20 16:29:30 EDT 2004

Greeting,

I run Outlook Express on Win98 SE with Norton Antivirus. Norton places itself between the POP servers, of which I have two, and the mail app; the mail app sees only one server, Norton, and only one port, 110. So, I placed SpamBayes between Norton and Outlook Express; it sees pop3.Norton.Antivirus via port 110.

While I have trained about a thousand emails, and noted on setup to mark only "Spam", I have seen no markings, and SpamBayes statistics show "SpamBayes has processed zero messages".

So, where have I erred?

OBTW, I attempted to execute sb_services via the DOS window, and get an error for a mission DLL.

Please advise,

Richard Holmes