[Spambayes] (no subject)

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Tue Apr 20 20:30:26 EDT 2004

> could you please give me an adresse to download a free
> logiciel to stop spam in Outlook 2000 for Wondows XP.
> It is not possible now to read a correct message,my e-mail
> adresse is full of spam, it's a nightmare, could you help
> me please?

You can download an installer for SpamBayes, which will move spam out of
your Outlook Inbox (given appropriate training) from:

   <http://spambayes.org/windows.html>

If you click the "download the installation program", you'll end up with a
regular Windows installer.  Launch that, go through the various prompts, and
it's installed.  Next time you open Outlook, you'll be presented with the
SpamBayes wizard to help you setup SpamBayes.

=Tony Meyer

---